Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer List

So one of the blogs I follow (I can't remember which one, sadly) posted a Summer to do List, which sounded too good to pass up. The summer always seems to fly by and there always seems to be something "summery" I missed, so I thought I'd put together a quick list of some of the great summer-stuff that I hope to do over the next few months.


Make It Count! My Summer To Do List.

  1. Blow bubbles
  2. Go kayaking/canoeing
  3. Have a picnic
  4. Make & eat popsicles
  5. Go hiking
  6. Find a new summer salad recipe I love
  7. Go to at least 3 town festivals
  8. Go to a county fair
  9. Bike ride as often as I can
  10. Go for long walks, just enjoying the season
  11. Go to a baseball game
  12. Share an ice cream cone with my guy
  13. Make root-beer floats
  14. Watch an outdoor play
  15. Go to the farmer's market as often as I can
  16. Go to concerts on the square
  17. Make salsa
  18. Make ice cream
  19. Go camping
  20. Stop to smell the flowers

So there's my list to start with, I'll try to post some awesome pictures when I check things off. If you made a summer list, what would it include?

No comments: