Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday, Wedding eddition

Today I am thankful for dear friends, new and old, beautiful weddings, calm brides (for the most part), adoring grooms, receptions full of people who dance, flights that were smooth and on time and a willing boyfriend who is always up for trying new things.

  I was Maid of Honor in a friend's wedding in Maryland over the weekend.


 Don't you love the server's face!
It was absolutely gorgeous, the bride, the weather, the wedding Mass, the Reception.


My cute boyfriend even enjoyed himself :)
It was so much fun and such a fabulous fun group of people. 
 

I am blessed to have added a few more friends to my life.
  

 A good time was had by all :)

Many of the pictures above are from one of the fabulous bridesmaids, thanks for sharing, Sam!

No comments: