Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bring it on 2011!

A new year and a new adventure.  I decided that I would try my hand at blogging this year as a way of keeping up with my writing, sharing my life with loved ones that don't happen to live in the same lovely state that I call home and to get connected because seriously, who doesn't want to be connected?  My goal for this blog is to share a little of my faith, since it is such a huge part of my life, to explore my hopes for the future as I navigate through my twenty-something years, and to expose you lovely people to my love of baking, crafting/sewing and random adventures. 

I'm going to start off with a question.  Who are you?  I've been contemplating this a lot lately.  Ultimately this questions defines how you see yourself, what is most important to you and how you believe other people do or should see you.  So what would you say first?  What would I say first?  Would it be your religion, gender, ethnicity, political view or family position?  How about your job title, place of residence, passion, hobby or what you are aspiring to be?  If you were to walk up to me right now I would tell you that I am a Catholic Packer fan who loves to bake, spend time with family and friends, the great outdoors and a good pork chop on the grill and who likes a good adventure but am and probably will always be a "good girl".  So that's me.
Who are you? 

No comments: