Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A good book Wednesday


One misty moisty morning, when cloudy was the weather...Yes it's wet, it's cloudy, yes there's a nip in the air, but it's not humid, and it's still June and it's going to be a beautiful Wednesday :) Days like today make me want to curl up on the couch with a blanket, listen to the rain come down and tackle my stack of half finished books, but alas that will have to wait for another misty moisty day. I have quite the combination of books that I'm reading right now, so I thought I'd  share them with you today and hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have finished all of them...hopefully. The above picture is the Long Hall at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. I loved this room. I loved the smell. I loved it all. My collection of books isn't nearly as impressive, but that's ok by me.
The books I'm plowing through at the moment:
  1. Revelations of a Single Woman: loving the life I didn't expect by Connally Gilliam
  2. Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz
  3. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
  4. A Man of the Beatitudes by Lucianna Frassati
  5. Led by Faith: Rising for the Ashes of the Rwandan Genocide by Immaculée Ilibagiza
  6. Jesus: Man of Prayer by Kevin Perrotta
Some I am much farther along than others. Some I have been "reading" for the past 6 months. Half are inspiring, half are for fun. It's a good group of books and I'll let you know how they are...WHEN I finish them (notice it's not an if :) Happy Wednesday.  Happy reading!

No comments: