Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A little bit of cooking...


I did a bit of cooking over the weekend, which I've missed. The summer has become, well a bit hectic, fun, but hectic. Friday I had the evening free so I tried this new recipe for french bread, which is AMAZING (hince the title ;). Seriously, it tastes better than store boughten bread and it freezes well too.


Saturday I went to the beautiful wedding of a friend of mine (she's above with her sister). Weddings are always fun. Whether it's watching the chaos unfold, seeing the families interact, meeting new friends, dancing the night away or just enjoying the beauty of two people joinging their lives together. Love it! Alright, that's all I've got for today. It's a beautiful day, time to go out and play :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Um...Kim!? These look AMAZING! Just made some bread tonight...but think I'm going to have to try this recipe out. How is it that I never knew what a wonderful cook you were!?

K. Mae said...

Why thank you dear! I love the baking aspect, breads, anything sweet ;) And I love the summer months with all the fresh fruits and veggies to cook with. You should definitely try the recipe, it's a little annoying with the having to beat down the bread every 10 minutes, but the end result is totally worth it!