Monday, April 4, 2011

Chicago and Siblings


It was all about Chicago over the weekend, which I'm ok with every now and then. I got to spend a lovely weekend with my older brother walking the city, visiting the Art Institute (which is amazing and I could easily have spent the whole day exploring), eating fabulous pizza and just enjoying each other's company. It's interesting how sibling relationships change as you grow up but how the love and support never change, but see to grow deeper. The five of us kids are extremely different, yet I love each of my brothers and sisters and couldn't imagine life without them. They help keep me grounded, keep me striving to be a better person, challenge me to take the next step, the next adventure that's waiting around the corner. God gave us siblings to teach us how to love inspite of our differences.



No comments: