At this moment I am thankful for...
(1) The ability to ride my bike, go hiking, canoeing or whatever else I feel like doing. I'm thankful I'm healthy
(2) Ice Tea. It just makes me happy and reminds me of summer :)
(3) Farmer's Markets. Our big outdoor one starts up on Saturday and I will totally be there!
(4) Fresh Flowers. A lovely lady that used to work in my office brought by fresh daffodils this morning and they are just so wonderful and springy. I love have flowers have the ability to make you smile, even if you don't want to.
(5) Friends. I know I say that a lot but I am so thankful for my friends, far and near that help me get through the day to day. That love me just the way I am. That make me laugh and feel loved. I love you all!
(6) Grilling out. Brats, burgers, pork chops. They are all fabulous. And even better when shared with a great group of friends/family.
(7) The Internet. I'm going on a little trip and I don't know what I would do if I couldn't instantly get all my travel questions answered. It's fabulous and we're spoiled :)