Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday!!!

So Friday is finally here and I'm super-excited for a relaxing weekend.  I'm actually staying around home this weekend (shocker, I know), so I'm hoping to be productive (I know I say that all the time, but this time I mean it!) and if the rain and thunderstorms we're supposed to have ever take a break then I'll hopefully get to play outside a bit and enjoy the beginning of spring!  Next week starts our big outdoor farmer's market around the capital and boy am I excited!  I should probably spend this weekend going through  my pots and figuring out what I want to plant. I've been dying for some fresh herbs, and I'm just no good at keeping house plants alive, so I'm ready for the warm weather to stick them out and watch them grow.  Below is a fabulous Friday video by Elizabeth and the Catapults (which was also in the movie "New in Town" which I love), it just makes you want to get up and dance :) Enjoy and enjoy the weekend!


No comments: