Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I've decided I need something consistant on my blog.  Something I can do each week.  There are a lot of great examples out there like Made By You Monday and 7 Quick Takes Friday, just to name a couple.  I'm going to start Thankful Thursdays, which will hopefully help me to recognize the everyday blessings in my life and remind me to thank the Lord above for all He's given me.  The list could go on and on, but I'm going to do seven.

At this moment I am thankful for...
(1) My Job.

(2) Jillian Michaels and her killer workouts.

(3) A pile of good books just waiting for me to read.

(4) Clean drinking water.

(5) Fun craft blogs that inspire me.

(6) Music.

(7) Living somewhere with all four seasons (even though it's stinkin' cold today).

No comments: