Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ashes to Ashes

Happy Ash Wednesday! So begins our Lenten journey. I have a feeling that this is going to be a great Lent. "Great" in the sense that I'll hopefully grow in faith and virtue. "Great" in the sense that I will grow closer to Christ and more knowledgeable in my understanding of this important season. Last night I was at a wonderful concert put on by a local church (it was free, which made it all the better :) . The artist was Danielle Rose, a young Catholic recording artist with an amazing story of faith and trust in God. She was full of energy and Christ's love was easily visible in her songs, words and on her face. Here's one of her videos, I hope you enjoy, and hopefully it inspires you this Lent to become the Saint that you're called to be.


The Saint That is Just Me
by Danielle Rose

No comments: