At this moment I am thankful for...
(1) Perfect weather. Considering it was the end of February/begining of March the week has been, well pretty perfect.
(3) The Catholic Church. All it's history and traditions only add to the beauty and strength of this religion.
(4) Volunteers. Volunteers that give freely and cheerfully make my life a whole lot easier and give me a glimpse of Christ in the everyday.
(5) Holidays. I grew-up celebrating any and every holiday. The year should be full of little celebrations. We really should enjoy life each and everyday we're here.
(6) Children. I love their innocence, their energy, their trust and joy. We could all learn a lot from the children in our lives.
(7) The Saints. Their lives are amazing. Their journeys of faith, their trust in God, their love. I'm currently reading My Life with the Saints by James Martin (this is a link to a great interview with Martin) which is a great intro to a lot of wonderful Saints.