Irish Soda Bread
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- ½ cups Butter (softened)
This weekend will hopefully be full of cooking and finishing a few of the sewing projects that are laying around my room. If you've got some time you should check out Jennifer's series on the Our Father over at Conversion Diary. During Lent she's doing a post on each word in the prayer. Pretty great reading for this season. Enjoy the weekend and pray for all those in Japan and the hardships they are facing. And here's my Thankful Friday list...
At this moment I am thankful for...
(1) My varied heritage. I'm German, Irish and Danish mainly with some varied English roots as well as a bit of French thrown and all these wonderful nationalities helped to shape who I am.
(2) My knowledge of computers and limited knowledge of design.
(3) The season of Lent and all the challenges that brings.
(4) Good friends.
(5) Good beer. Hey, it was just St. Patrick's Day and I do live in Wisconsin...
(6) Live music and all the talented musicians that are willing to share their gift with others.
(7) That I live somewhere with minimal natural disasters. I am thankful for all the courageous people who daily risk their lives to help others in such disasters.